Investment Banking Placement Analyst (Intern) 2019
Branche: Banken & Versicherungen
- Dauer der Beschäftigung:
- 3 Monate
- Frühester Arbeitsbeginn:
- Keine Angaben
- Frankfurt am Main
- Führerschein benötigt:
- PKW benötigt:
- Simone Betz
- PLZ Ort:
- 60323 Frankfurt am Main
INVESTMENT BANKING PLACEMENT ANALYST (INTERN) 2019
Citi's Investment Banking team in Frankfurt is looking for talented placement analysts (interns) to start in 2019.
The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers; acquisitions; divestitures; financial restructurings; underwriting; and distributing equity; debt; and derivative securities. Our placement is designed to help you increase your knowledge; so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
During your 3 month internship you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day business of our project teams advising clients on transactions. You will be essentially supporting the Investment Banking team by conducting research and analysing industry trends, preparing client presentations, building financial models and conducting company valuations. Top performing Interns may be hired to join the Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Collect and analyze company information to assist transactions; including conducting industry research; revising; and organizing financial data
- Analyze financial data and develop financial models including company valuations; discounted cash flow analysis; financing; and comparative analyses
- Create and finalize new business development presentations
- Coordinate tasks with internal and external working teams
- Prepare required internal documentation e.g. control and compliance regulations
- You are currently pursuing a degree within business administration, business management, finance or equivalent
- You have excellent university grades
- You have an interest in business and previous relevant internship experience
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Please upload your latest CV and cover letter showing your motivation and your availability
- Please upload a copy of your latest university transcript
Find out more and apply online.