Corporate Banking Placement Analyst (Intern) 2019
Branche: Banken & Versicherungen
- Dauer der Beschäftigung:
- 3 - 6 Monate
- Frühester Arbeitsbeginn:
- Keine Angaben
- Frankfurt am Main
- Führerschein benötigt:
- PKW benötigt:
- Simone Betz
- PLZ Ort:
- 60323 Frankfurt am Main
CORPORATE BANKING PLACEMENT ANALYST (INTERN) 2019
Citi's Corporate Banking team in Frankfurt is looking for talented placement analysts (interns) to start in 2019.
Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Origination.
During the 3 month (this may be extended) Placement Analyst Program (internship) you will be placed with a Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. Top performing Interns may be hired to join the Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis; cash flow modelling; and capital markets analysis
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaise with product partners
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structure deals
- You are currently pursuing a degree within business administration, business management, finance or equivalent
- Excellent university grades
- Previous relevant work or internship experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Please upload your latest CV and cover letter showing your motivation and your availability
- Please upload a copy of your latest university transcript
Find out more and apply online.